Sunday, January 21, 2007

recycling

Like a few others I have been avoiding stats class for a few years. I am glad I am not the only one that was scared of stats or don’t get along well with numbers. But I did the first few textbook assignments and the math review in the back of the book and feel a lot better about it.
Like many others I have a collection of plastic bags stashed away. I usually use them for small trash bags, or what ever else comes up. My mother also contributed a bunch. So I think I have a good jump start on collecting. I do recycle some things like pop cans, tin cans, plastic jugs, and glass jars but as I started to read garbage land I realized there’s a whole lot more I could be doing. When it comes to waste, I guess my biggest issue is with how much paper and paper products this country wastes and how many trees are killed before they are allowed to replenish .

No comments: