Friday, March 16, 2007

Free Compost Bin & Lesson: Woo Hoo!

Hey guys, I have great news: Rick Glassman, Environmental Educator of the St. Joseph County Soil and Water Conservation District, will be hosting a free seminar on how to compost. The first 50 folks who attend this seminar will also receive a free compost bin!

So mark your calendar for Wednesday, May 2nd, 7pm-8:30pm.
The location is 5605 US 31 South, Suite 4, South Bend, IN.

Rick suggested that people should call him at (574) 291-744 to RSVP the event. (This will ensure that you'll get that free bin!)

I already told Rick that I'd be there. Free help and a free compost? Count me in! :0) M

Click here to see the flyer for this event.

1 comment:

mckown said...

I have always wanted to compost, but wasn't sure what to do? Each year we have a garden and each year I always say, "We should be composting." What a great way to get started. Thanks Michelle!