Thursday, March 29, 2007

Gear-up for BagFest!

Folks, I have good news to share with you. We've got lots of cool gear for BagFest! Check out what I ordered (and click on the link to see the product for yourself):

* 250 ACME reuseable bags (in assorted colors, of course!)

* 300 stickers

* 30 t-shirts (for all of my students--because most of my students are female, I ordered a lot of the 'women'-style shirts. Oh, and I ordered four smalls for my petite students!)

So, here's the deal: Everyone who donates their plastic bags at BagFest will receive a free sticker. And folks who donate 50 (or more) bags will also receive a free, reusable bag. Sweet! And so that we're all on the same page, the Data Collectors will give folks their gifts after the data have been entered into the computer.

I'm so excited about getting this gear, I simply couldn't wait til next week to tell you all about it!

P.S. All this great gear was purchased from www.reusablebags.com, who is also supporting our project by having Allison Kozdron, Representative of reusablebags.com, speak about the importance of using cloth bags at the panel discussion.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Is it lame that on a Thursday night I am this excited about getting an awesome t-shirt! I cannot wait for BagFest! :)

Michelle said...

Nope, it's not lame at all! Of course, this is coming from your geeky professor. Maybe your stats pals would have a different opinion!

:0) M

Amelia Sinnott said...

Oh I don't know- I'm pretty excited about getting a new, cute t-shirt and it's Friday afternoon!! Shouldn't I be more excited for the weekend or something?

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! I'm excited too. And hey everybody, check out www.reusablebags.com because I've been to their website and they have really cool stuff, lunch bags, reusable sandwich bags, water bottles, cute tote bags, and so on.

Unknown said...

I am getting so excited too. I can't wait to see how many bags that is collected. And to let you all know I am bring bags too. I just can't keep up with the bags that everyone saves for me. So I have a bag started for the bags I don't want to use. See you all again in a few days. Jennifer