Sunday, April 15, 2007

BagFest!!!!

I loved BagFest! I was exhausted by the end of the day, but I felt like I had really accomplished something. I think BagFest turned out to be everything we wanted it to be and more. Like Professor Verges was saying, I really do think we grew through this experience, as individuals, as a class, and even with parts of our community. I know I, and a lot of my classmates, say a BIG thank you to Professor Verges for all her behind the scenes work and just giving us this experience!

Also dinner was great in having the experience to talk with Elizabeth Royte, that was definitely the top highlight of my semester! I do not think I realized how much I would gain through BagFest, and I am very grateful all that I did gain! Thanks again to everyone who made this possible :)

No comments: