Saturday, April 21, 2007

A Composting Revolution?

In another Huffington Post entry, Royte blogs about the compost revolution. A revolution?!?

Wow, I've got to wake up and smell the coffee.

I must admit, when I first read Royte's chapter on composting, my reaction was, "thanks, but no thanks."

But I'm warming up to this idea. And in the spirit of trying something new, I will definitely attend the free composting seminar on May 2nd (see also blog calendar down below). And I'm determined to venture into the composting world once I know what to do. (Stay tuned, I have a funny feeling that my personal experience with composting will resemble a comedy of errors!)

So, is there a compost revolution in South Bend? I'd really like to know. Please feel free to post your composting practices (and any tips!) on the blog. :0) M

1 comment:

mckown said...

I am so excited about this seminar. Composting is something I have wanted to get started in for some time. My boys and I grow a garden each year and always say we are going to composte but don't. The stopping points have always been choosing a composter and knowing what to do or not to do. This seminar takes care of both of our stopping points. I am so excited.